- Digital printing is more cost effective when smaller quantities are needed; think of a shorter run of 20 cards or 100 flyers/brochures
- Digital printing doesn’t use plates to transfer the image the way Offset Printing does, but instead uses options like special toner and can print CMYK (Cyan-Magenta-Yellow-Key(Black) the same way Offset printing does, using conventional screen ruling offering the same result.
Short runs of less than 1000 copies are fairly typical for Digital printing, making it a great alternative for smaller businesses.
A digital printer does not use printing plates, so there is less time( and expense) in setting up a file to print.
This allows a finished file to be proofed and a final quantity run within a short time period, as the print dies instantly.
Proofs are also able to be printed on the final stock choice for accurate colour checking.
All your Printing needs
Let Lionheart Offset help you with your next printing project.
Located close to the Sydney CBD, we are only 15 minutes to the city centre and 5 minutes to Sydney Airport.
Lionheart Offset is a ‘One Stop Shop’ which mean that we can provide for ALL your printing needs in house.
- With Lionheart you will have support from an amazing team and need to deal with one company only for all your print needs.
- Our client’s satisfaction with our work is our one of our main key quality measures.
- Quick turnaround times for quotes, file uploading, printing and delivery.
- Lionheart Offset printers are accredited with the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council)
- High quality print using the latest technology for all types of printing work.
Top advantages of Digital Printing:
- Print only the amount you need, when you need it
- Setup costs are lower for short runs- so there is less waste.
- Lower minimum quantities needed(as low as 1 – 50 pieces)
- Improved technology has made digital quality acceptable for more uses
- Inexpensive black and white digital printing is possible
- Variable data capability (names, addresses, codes or numbering can be done easily)
Another key benefit of digital printing is it’s ‘variable data’ capability.
Digital is the only option when each piece needs a unique code, name or address.
In comparison, Offset printing cannot accommodate this requirement.
While Offset printing is an amazing way to produce high quality print projects, many businesses or individuals do not need large runs of 500 or more and the best solution is digital printing- with great looking results…Most people find it hard to tell the difference!